Works councils and trade unions as partners for restructuring and new strategies
Consultancy in cases of bankruptcy and company crises
Has the company already filed for bankruptcy or is this imminent, PCG can support you with comprehensive bankruptcy expertise and a network of renowned bankruptcy administrators in order to provide extensive support during this process. The aim of our advisory services is the preservation of the highest-possible number of jobs and company locations.
Topic areas of bankruptcy
- New bankruptcy laws strengthen labour participation as well as emphasising a factual responsibility for the development of corporate restructuring concepts.
- We provide weakness-analyses, develop economically-viable alternative concepts and search for potential investors in cooperation with our partners.
- We develop concepts for labour transfers and support you in choosing a transfer provider.
- Human resources development during bankruptcy proceedings is another important issue we focus on in conjunction with our partners.
- We support and advise employee representatives in creditor committees.
- We support labour participation actors regarding questions of economic viability and corporate strategies.
- We emphasise a wholesome communication with the bankruptcy administrators and the creditors.
- Evaluations of restructuring and continuation concepts from employee-perspective
- Analyses of business plans and corporate strategies