Our seminar offerings are aimed at employee representatives in companies and management boards.
Employee representatives require up-to-date, professional knowledge to exercise their office. The aim of our seminars is to support them with exactly that. We therefore offer tailored in-house seminars and offer speaker engagements for training and education suppliers.
Our seminar offerings are based on actual, practical business needs. All speakers have extensive experiences as team workers and consultants for works councils, economic committees and employee representatives on supervisory boards.
- Strategic tasks of works councils
- Economic basics for works councils, economic committees and employee representatives on supervisory boards: financial statement and balance sheet analysis, BiWIN
- Staff development and planning – fields of action for works councils
- Operational excellence – Challenges for corporate worker co-determination
- Work 4.0. New means of production and labour – fields of action for corporate worker interest representation
- Early detection of risks and opportunities for a company
- Working time models and shift planning
- Issues of staff grouping and remuneration
- Demographic changes – challenges and fields of action
- Employees as shareholders – basics and opportunities