Public Sector Consulting
PCG - Project Consult GmbH provides expert analyses and reports about labour, economic and regional issues to the public sector – federal and state ministries, local municipalities and other public organisations. Political actors benefit from this expertise when it comes to strategic decisions and forward-looking approaches.
- Development of an ‘impact analysis’ tool for the calculation of socio-economic effects of entrepreneurial activity – case for the MWEIMH and the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2014
- Argumentation support for state institutions, trade unions and local municipalities for their entrepreneurial responsibilities during restructuring processes – case for the MWEIMH and the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2014
- Report and argumentation support for the Federal Association of Non-statutory Welfare to strengthen the consideration of the fight against poverty in the new ERDF and ESF directives – 2012
- Process-related evaluation of the ESF-sponsored project ‘Fair Mobility’ in cooperation with the DGB (German Trade Union Confederation) executive board – ongoing
- Process-related evaluation of an equality and anti-racism project sponsored by the Federal Agency for Family and Civil Matters (BAFzA) – 2015-2019
- Process-related and summative evaluation of the GOMEO project, sponsored by the Ministry for Labour, Integration and Social Affairs NRW
- Description and critical analysis of the inter-municipal cooperation process of the cities of Duisburg, Essen, Mühlheim and Oberhausen (IZ DEMO) – 2013
- Process-related and summative evaluation of the works-council network project ‘Canaletto’, financed by ERDF and ESF grants of the free state Saxony – 2009-2010
Our public sector consulting is based on a deep knowledge of different types of work in different industries and companies.
“In politics one should try less to create new opportunites, but rather use the existing ones.”