Our application-focused and practical studies, analyses and cases for companies deliver the knowledge base and operative solutions required to safeguard locations and employment.
Studies and Reports
Industry analyses and market studies are an important foundation to develop and realise sustainable concepts as well as innovative ideas, and are an elementary part of decision-making within companies, business associations and public sector bodies. Our work is fundamentally based on well-founded industry expertise from our business consulting experiences and knowledge about regional economic issues.
Sample studies, analyses and cases
- Perspectives for the German defence industry – From Europeanisation to world market prospects and conversion 2.0 – a study for the Hans-Böckler-Foundation in cooperation with wmp Hamburg – 2013-2015
- Fair Work – Fair Competition. Retail is the Future - Study for the NRW State Ministry for Work, Social Affairs and Integration and the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2014-2015
- Initiative law (§ 92a BetrVG) for job security – a useful tool for co-determination? – Study for the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2014
- Support of the inter-municipal cooperation between the cities Duisburg Essen, Mühlheim and Oberhausen (IZ DEMO) regarding the issue of “Beihilfe” (Support) – Study for the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2013
- Healthcare campaign Mühlheim, Essen, Oberhausen. Introduction of corporate health management in the MEO-region – a case, supported by the NRW State Ministry of Work, Social Affairs and Integration and the Hans-Böckler-Foundation in cooperation with the Institute of Corporate Health Support, Cologne (Institut für Betriebliche Gesundheitsförderung) – 2013-2015
- BRIC investors and their effects on the German worker co-determination (Mitbestimmung) – a case in cooperation with the University Marburg and the Institute for Regional Studies Leipzig (Institut für Länderkunde Leipzig) for the Hans-Böckler-Foundation – 2013-2015
We work closely with trade unions, organisations of co-determination and the workforce – we are only strong if we are united together.
“Solidarity today: full of commitment – not just empty words”